• Supports the design and development Information Technology (IT) architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards, and in collaboration with CI/OT Architects.
• Collaborates with Enterprise IT Network Team to perform technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings.
• Prioritizes and escalates Midstream customer segment network issues to the Enterprise Network group and, when necessary, follows Enterprise Network standards and procedures to remediate critical issues for said client.
• Champions the need for solution design to meet business requirements and alignment to the overall strategy of IT.
• Collaborates with others to identify areas of opportunity for improvement through integration, automation and enhanced business capabilities and ensure we are fully utilizing and benefiting from tools across the enterprise.
• Collaborates with others, as an escalated level of support, to resolve major underlying technology issues which arise within project or a product as needed. Identifies opportunities to make significant changes in the process to eliminate outages, reduce waste, improve process and execution efficiencies, and improve communication across the organization.
• Develops, updates, and maintains conceptual and logical network architecture designs to support current state of technologies and solutions identifying long term sustainability of the approach in place. After hours support may be required at times, to assist with high priority issues and requests.
• Perform special projects and other duties as required.
• Provide updates weekly, monthly, or as requested.
• Supports the corporate culture by personal involvement in activities to enhance performance in • Health, Environment, Safety & Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Experience installing switches and routers and troubleshooting same.
• Strong understanding of routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
• Experience configuring, and troubleshooting security / WAN protocols: IPSec, DMVPN
• Good knowledge of SDWAN and associated technologies
• Advanced understanding of network monitoring and analysis tools: Solarwinds, CA Spectrum, wireshark
• Experience with Cisco ISE or related AAA servers.
• Experience with wireless bridges: Cambium Networks, Cisco