Job TitleNetwork Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as a Network Engineer, specializing in Cisco routing and switching.
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and maintaining complex network infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Experience configuring, and troubleshooting security / WAN protocols: IPSec, DMVPN preferred.
- Good knowledge of SDWAN and associated technologies.
- Advanced understanding of network monitoring and analysis tools: Solarwinds, CA Spectrum, wireshark.
- Experience with wireless bridges: Cambium Networks, Cisco preferred.
- Experience with Cisco ISE or related AAA servers
- Previous experience working in an Operational Technology environment, including SCADA and industrial control systems preferred.
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP preferred.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies preferred.
- Designs, develops, and implements Information Technology (IT) solutions to business problems in collaboration with Midstream OT Solutions Architects.
- Implements and supports wireless technologies, including cellular, satellite, and microwave, to provide robust and secure connectivity.
- Prioritizes and escalates Midstream customer segment network issues to the Enterprise Network group and, when necessary, follows Enterprise Network standards and procedures to remediate critical issues for said client.
- Champions the need for solution design to meet business requirements and alignment to the overall strategy of IT.
- Collaborates with others to identify areas of opportunity for improvement through integration, automation and enhanced business capabilities and ensure we are fully utilizing and benefiting from tools across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with others, as an escalated level of support, to resolve major underlying technology issues which arise within project or a product as needed. Identifies opportunities to make significant changes in the process to eliminate outages, reduce waste, improve process and execution efficiencies, and improve communication across the organization.
- Develops, updates, and maintains conceptual and logical network architecture designs to support current state of technologies and solutions identifying long term sustainability of the approach in place.
- Participation in after hours on call rotation is required.
- Perform special projects and other duties as required.
- Provide updates weekly, monthly, or as requested.
- Supports the corporate culture by personal involvement in activities to enhance performance in Health, Environment.